Thursday, November 22, 2018

It has been so long

It really has been so long since I blogged and I have decided I am going to "try" to get better at it. 
So much has happened this year. 
The last time I blogged hubby was just starting a new company. 
For the most part it has been going good but now lately it has tanked .. why this seems to happen with every company I dont understand. 
The problem with this one is they are blaming him and saying that he is not getting the miles because he complains about the loads and makes comments about how crappy they are so because of that the dispatchers are afraid to call him and offer him loads. I think that is absolutely ridiculous and very very unprofessional to say the least. 
As an employer ... management ... or owner of the company if you have a problem with an employee no matter what it may be you should address that problem in a professional manner. 
Someone can not change a behavior that they are not aware of. 
These circumstances have made hubby so upset that he is ready to leave the company. He hasnt really liked it to start with but we were making guaranteed money which has enabled us to catch up our bills and even buy a new car. 
But at this time we feel its best to just cut our ties and move on. It's hard to have respect for someone that obviously doesnt respect you. 

I have begun going to church again and trying to regain my relationship with god and make my spiritual journey more of a priority. 

I am still babysitting the grands. 

We have a new baby kitten in the house that we found outside under the Azalea bush. We had to bring her in because it is so cold outside right now. So we are in the adjustment phase .. getting her box trained and teaching the kids to not maul her to death. I named her Minka. 

Today is Thanksgiving. 
We will have both girls home with all the grands. 
Hubby is home. 
It will be a full house and we will all have full bellies. 
Looking forward to just spending time together as a family. 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design Downloaded from free blogger layouts | free flash templates | vectors art download | Free Icons Download.