Thursday, April 9, 2015

The life of a trucker ... missing events ...

Billy was just home this past Sunday and spent Easter with us and the grand babies. 
That was a rare occasion that he got to be home on a holiday and spend the day with us. 
Tomorrow Friday April 10th is Tru's 3rd birthday. 
We are taking her to the beach and the Georgia Sea Turtle Center and I really think Billy is kinda bummed that he is missing all of that and not going to be  here. 
I can't even begin to imagine how hard it must be on him to miss all the special and fun events and memory making that goes on back here at home. 
I am forever grateful to him and thankful for all that he sacrifices for all us back here at home. 
He is an amazing man ... it took me 18  years to drag that man out of him but now that he is here I am more than blessed. 
I try to take lots of pictures and videos so I can share them with him and try to make him feel included as much as I can but I am sure that does not lessen the sting any bit at all. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design Downloaded from free blogger layouts | free flash templates | vectors art download | Free Icons Download.