Saturday, November 16, 2013

He tries so hard to be thoughtful LOL

He really does try to be thoughtful and caring. 
He went into the truck stop to get something to eat and brought a meal he thought we both could share. He was so excited and he opens it and I am like Uhhhhh I can't eat that .... his face fell .. he felt really bad. 
It was some kind of a smothered roast beef sandwich with mashed potatoes and it was all smothered in gravy. 
I can't eat that kind of stuff when we are out of the home because you never know what people put in their gravy or cook their meat in and I cannot have turkey based nothing so that was a no go for me. 
Poor guy he really felt bad!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design Downloaded from free blogger layouts | free flash templates | vectors art download | Free Icons Download.