Wednesday, November 13, 2013

First Trip

Ready for my first trip out with hubby. 
We are in the yard now and waiting for him to get the power inverter hooked up so we will be able to charge my laptop and other misc items. 
He really did spoil me and made sure I had everything I needed/wanted to come out with him. 
While sitting here in the yard he went to buy some wires for the power inverter and he was gone quite awhile of course while waiting I realized I needed to pee and had no clue where to go or what to do. 
Will be a new learning curve for me ... I am just excited to go .. lets just get this on the road and roll. I am way excited to see new sites and visit new states and what not. 
Plus spending lots of good quality time with hubby. 
There will be many many more blog entries about our life on the road. 
♥♥♥♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design Downloaded from free blogger layouts | free flash templates | vectors art download | Free Icons Download.