Tuesday, August 20, 2013

School is over and now he hits the road.

School is officially over for Billy. He hits the road tomorrow with his over the road trainer to get his 20k miles in. He leaves tomorrow morning. So I will be taking him into Salt Lake to drop him off to meet the guy. This guy that he is training with does a dedicated run so I guess they leave here in Utah somewhere and head to somewhere in Indiana and then back again to reset their hours so for awhile he will be home every few days I think. He had to go down to the truck stop this morning and get an advance from his ComData card so he would have some money to eat with over the next few days until payday. Good way to break myself in with not having him here is to have him only gone for a few days and then come home LOL talk about easing myself into it. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Design Downloaded from free blogger layouts | free flash templates | vectors art download | Free Icons Download.